Building Confidence, Courage and Pride
Our Mission is:
“To provide junior and open age football, in an enjoyable and supportive environment. We endeavour to develop the confidence, courage and pride in every player and maximize the opportunities for local talent. We have the following specific objectives:
- To encourage participation and enjoyment of local junior/open age football.
- To develop the skills of players.
- To provide a competitive and positive environment in which to play and learn.
- To promote sportsmanship and fair play.
- To provide young players with technical and social skills, allowing them to become successful at the game we all love.
- To allow the management of the team to make decisions at all times that are in the best interests of the football club and the players.”